Printer Driver Download (64-bit/32-bit) Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Software for Mac OS X. Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14. Printer Driver Download. Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Manual Download. Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Installation Guide Download. Epson WorkForce WF-3640 User’s. Official Epson® scanner support and customer service is always free. Download drivers, access FAQs, manuals, warranty, videos, product registration and more. The Epson Printer Drivers update enables printing for the Japanese language.Note: Install these print drivers only after updating to Mac OS X 10.0.1.
Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Download Epson Scanner Driver For Mac Os
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
Download Epson Scan 2 Software For Mac
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.