Install macOS High Sierra on PC with Hackintosh macOS High Sierra Installer which doesn't need access to a mac to create a bootable Installer
But even with the newer versions, there are still lots of users who wants to install High Sierra. Because most users whose Mac aren’t compatible with can download and install in their old Mac. Users can install macOS High Sierra on their old Macs and make use of it. Here’s how to Create macOS High Sierra Bootable USB installer on Windows. In essence, High Sierra took what was good with Sierra and developed it into a more comprehensive software. High Sierra emphasizes the already-existing benefits of MacOS previous system, Sierra. There are few bells and whistles, but the changes are noticeable and positive. The Apple file system is the most significant feature it brought. If you don’t want to download an extra bit of software, you can make your own installer USB drive using Terminal. Advertisement Download the macOS Sierra installer. How to create a bootable macOS High Sierra installer drive Put the macOS High Sierra installer on an external USB thumb drive or hard drive and use it to install the operating system on a Mac.
You can create bootable USB from Windows, Linux or Mac.
Download Mac Os Sierra Usb Installer Usb
For detail Installation Guide and Instruction read: Install Hackintosh High Sierra on PC/Laptop
Features of Hackintosh High Sierra Installer:
Mac Os Sierra Download Usb
- NO MBR Support, Only GUID Partitions will be able to Install (MBR can be patched manually)
- Fix for 'move Nvidia.pkg', 'move ATI.pkg', 'move Intel.pkg' issues
- Removed unnecessary packages from Customize section
- Trying to implement a fix for users stuck in language chooser menu
- APFS will be supported but not recommended.
- Clover UEFI is the default bootloader (of course Chameleon & Clover bootloaders will be included too)
- Kexts and scripts are tweaked, with some bug fixes with Installer.
- Removed most of the bloatware, only a few apps will be leftover you can keep it or delete it.
- Safari Bookmarks are unchanged.
- Dock icons will not be modified
- AMD support (Beta only)
- Audio, Network Kexts will not be auto-installed, You have to select them from Customize Section.