This crack can work with any version. Link:: skip ad:: link2: google drive: STEP BY STEP: 1) downloa. Secure Proxifier for Mac Download Options. Proxifier for Mac 1.2.3 (External server) Popular Downloads. Minecraft 1.8.1 Build anything you can imagine. Mozilla Firefox 80.0.1 Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. Outlook Express 5.0.6.
There are many network applications that do not support working through proxy servers and thus cannot be used from LAN or with firewalls. These can compromise corporate privacy and lead you to many other restrictions. Proxifier solves all of these problems and gives you the opportunity to work with your favorite software without any restrictions. Besides, it lets you gain extra control over network security and add more power to network functionality.
With Proxifier you can work with any Internet clients (browsers, ftp, ssh, ICQ, IRC, eMule,video/audio, games like World of Warcraf) from network that is separated from Internet by a firewall (only one open port is required).
Proxifier will help secure your privacy. Send and receive email through a proxy server or a chain of proxy servers, all email clients are supported (Outlook, Eudora, Netscape and others).
Proxifier allows you to:
+ Run any network applications through proxy server; no special configuration is required for the software.
+ Access the Internet from restricted local area network through a proxy server gateway.
+ Bypass firewall restrictions (connect to restricted ports).
+ Use three types of proxy servers: SOCKS v4, SOCKS v5, and HTTP.
+ Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.
+ “Tunnel” the entire system (force all network connections in the system work through a proxy server).
+ Secure privacy by hiding your IP address.
+ Work through a chain of proxy servers using different protocols.
+ View information on current connections (addresses, rate, data transfer, connection time, etc.) in real-time.
+ View information on bandwidth usage as a colored diagram in real-time.
+ Maintain log files.
+ Log incoming and outgoing traffic.
+ Get detailed reports on network errors.
Firefox 81.0.1 available for download
Recommended 64-bit programs for your computer
Firefox 80.0.1 update with bug fixes available
Chrome 85 update fixes 20 security vulnerabilities
No reviewNo Video
Network applications that were not developed to work through proxy servers and as a result cannot be used from local area networks or with firewalls can compromise corporate privacy and impose many other restrictions. Proxifier resolves this issue, and bypasses firewalls, tunnel connections through HTTP and SOCKS proxy servers. Moreover, Proxifier provides a larger degree of control over network security and additional network functionality.
Proxifier supports a large number of Internet clients, such as browsers, ftp, ICQ, IRC, Kazaa, telnet, ssh, video/audio, games and others, for networks separated from Internet by a firewall. You can also benefit from secure e-mailing through a proxy server or a chain of proxy servers when using any e-mail client, including Outlook, Eudora, Netscape and others.
- The software allows you to run any network application through proxy server, with no need for additional configurations.
- Connect to the Internet from restricted LAN through a proxy server gateway.
- Allows you to connect to restricted ports as a result of bypassing firewall restrictions.
- Supports SOCKS v4, SOCKS v5, and HTTP proxy servers.
- Proxifier can force all network connections present in the system to operate through a proxy server (tunneling).
- DNS names can be resolved through a proxy server.
- Flexible Proxification Rules are available.
- Allows you to hide your IP address and benefit from secure privacy.
- Chains of proxy servers will use various protocols.
- HTTP proxy has NTLM authentication enabled.
- Displays info on current connections and real-time colored diagrams for bandwidth usage.
- Stores log files.
- Creates logs for incoming/outgoing traffic.
- Provides detailed reports for network errors.
- File size:
- User Rating:
- Editors' Review: